Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Art of Pleasing

My foster lady says I'm like the Goldilocks story.  She says I'm "Just Right."  She said this after I learned how to lay down when she told me to.  I already knew to lay down, see?  This is me laying down with Penny (I miss her by the way).  But I get sweet goodies when I do things that my foster mom says I should do.  She also said I was "Just Right" to the foster Man when I came up and snuggled in her armpit.  And she said it again after I played really hard with my stuffy toy and then fell asleep.


Here is me laying down in black and white.  I did it so fast and fancy-like that it means I was doing an "Art," so we put it in a picture with no colors.

She doesn't say I'm just right or doing an "Art" all the time though.  She made a stinky face when it was so cold outside today and she wanted me to potty so I stood straight and did it on my feet to warm them up.  It sure felt "Just Right."  


4 comments:

  1. Too cute :) Visiting from badrap- nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly a work of art, Robin. Congrats on your "down."

    Now maybe your Nice Mister to show you how to pee *away* from your feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a quick learner! I'm excited to see what else you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, sweetie, don't do that! You're going to get an even worse name if you keep peeing on your paws. (Just ask Pinky, f.k.a. "Stinky Pinky!")

    ReplyDelete